Furthermore, you are in a good bargaining position to get a little more for your client. The defendant usually is willing to pay a little extra, or provide some extra items, to avoid the time expenditure, the passage of time, and the money involved in getting a court order if you do not voluntarily agree to the so called “independent medical examination”.
You need a form that you can use to gain a quick written agreement for your benefit. You want a ready – now – Agreement for Medical Examination form you can send to the defense lawyer. You want an Agreement for Medical Examinations that will to these things for you.
- Arrange for payment for all the expenses of the plaintiff in the examination, with a time deadline and court enforcement.
- Identify the defense physical examination as Not Being an “Independent Medical Examination” and that this is in lieu of a Rule examination (not in addition).
- Specify exactly what you are going to get in return for allowing the exam without a motion and court order. The Federal Rule 35, and similar state rules only allow you to get the “report”. You want more than the report. You want everything the examining doctor looked at. Get it for free by asking for it now. If you have that and a detailed report, you may not have to take the deposition of the adverse doctor to be prepared to cross-exam her at trial.
- Set time deadlines for the items to be done, and set protective times to avoid the examination suddenly being done two days before the close of court ordered discovery.
What if I could hand you that form? And relieve you of a chunk of agreement preparation time? And what if this simple item would be easy and inexpensive to buy?
Here is the good news! Our Agreement for Medical Examination costs only $18.90. That is a lot less than the cost of your time in drafting one yourself.
Like all our DepoForms™ checklists, systems, and forms — Agreement for Medical Examination gives you confidence and a mentor’s experience.
Don’t miss out on what you can do quickly. Find out why we have customers across the country.
Agreement for Medical Examination is furnished to you, in PDF format, right to your computer, immediately. If you have a defense request for an ‘IME’ sitting on your desk now, buy Agreement for Medical Examination and fire off a responsive letter with your form agreement enclosed ten minutes from now.
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by using the Agreement for Medical Examination the next time you have a plaintiff’s personal injury case.
IMPORTANT: Let me recap…
- Agreement for Medical Examination gives you a checklist of the items you should be requesting to prevent later difficulties for you, and gain you an advantage.
- Agreement for Medical Examination is an easy to use tool.
- Agreement for Medical Examination is your mentor in a box.
- Agreement for Medical Examination is a low investment with a high value return.
All the best
Civil Trial Attorney
P.S. We are selling the Agreement for Medical Examination as a special item for only $18.90. Agreement for Medical Examination is a very low investment with a high value return. Attorneys who are using my system right now are saving themselves “should have” thoughts after an IME of their client.