What is really scary to all too many attorneys is the sinking feeling that when they walked out of the deposition of the plaintiff or finished the preparation of their client for his/her deposition, they had missed a critical area ! So on the next case they develop a big checklist.
Until now you had to take hours to devise a checklist before the plaintiff's deposition in a products case. But that no longer has to be you.
Now I can hand you a 16 page checklist that will relieve you of a large chunk of preparation time.If you use our form instead of starting to draft one from scratch yourself, I guarantee you will save 30% or 40% or maybe 55% of your preparation time in preparing the questions for a products defect case deposition. This is a real time saver, that also will guide you to a better job than if tried to do it alone.
IMPORTANT: Here are the benefits for you
- Whether you are plaintiff or defense counsel, Our products Deposition Checklist gives you what you need to depose any fact witness efficiently, clearly, and comprehensively.
- Our products Deposition Checklist shaves hours off the time you would otherwise take to develop a question checklist of this length. This form is 16 pages long.
- Our products Deposition Checklist makes it easy for you as a defense lawyer to develop the questions to ask a plaintiff in a deposition.
- Our products Deposition Checklist gives a plaintiff’s attorney a checklist of questions your client may get from the defense at a deposition or trial. You prepare your client more completely.
- Our products Deposition Checklist is inexpensive to buy.
- Our products Deposition Checklist will be used time after time, in case after case, in year after year.
- Our products Deposition Checklist is an easy to use tool.
- Our products Deposition Checklist is your mentor in a box./li>
- Products Deposition Checklist – Plaintiff or Fact Witness is the difference between being at a deposition with a feeling of confidence versus just being there.
- Our products Deposition Checklist makes you efficient, prepared, and confident. Most of all — it makes you effective at a deposition.
- Our products Deposition Checklist is a very low investment with a high value return.
And what if this comprehensive preparation tool would be easy and inexpensive to buy — Our products Deposition Checklist is that. The cost to you for this comprehensive 16 page checklist is about $2 a page. You cannot dictate and have your words typed for that price.
And what if this comprehensive preparation tool could be in your hands three minutes from now?
If you are doing the deposition of a plaintiff tomorrow (or if your plaintiff client is coming into your office in an hour), buy products Deposition Checklist – Plaintiff and start getting ready three minutes from now.
Let me tell you more about our products Deposition Checklist – Plaintiff or Fact Witness checklist form and why it will be a is a major help to you. For the plaintiff’s attorney, the form shows the areas and questions for which the plaintiff must be prepared. For the defense lawyer, the checklist is a comprehensive 16 page list of items to consider asking the plaintiff.
We have additional forms for products liability cases, but this form is the basic one from LawyerTrialForms™. Our products Deposition Checklist will be used in all your product personal injury cases.
Over the years, this checklist form will save you hours of depo and trial prep time. — a real value for the time it saves you.!
A good checklist is a lawyer mentor in a box — guiding you and preventing mistakes. Good forms assure that both you and also your witness in a liability lawsuit have thought about the items to be asked at deposition or trial. Good forms assure that you leave a deposition you have taken of an adverse witness knowing that you did not forget to ask questions on the subjects that needed discovery. This peace of mind is the most important reason for preparing for a deposition by starting with a form.
The fact is, just the FEELING of that you did what you wanted to do in the deposition must be worth 29.80 Consider your small investment a little “emotional insurance policy” against a dissatisfied client.
Products Deposition Checklist – Plaintiff or Fact Witness gives you the questions to ask the plaintiff. But it also works for asking questions of any fact witness to the injury or the facts involving the product defect claim. So for either prosecuting or defending a products case, consider this a form for deposing Any Fact Witness in a products liability deposition.
And at the same time products Deposition Checklist – Plaintiff or Fact Witness gives you as an attorney checklist of items to cover with your own client before he/she gets on the witness stand as either a defendant or a plaintiff and the other attorney starts shooting at them with a full quiver of questions.
Plus, you don’t have to worry about getting your money’s worth because if you are not delighted , you’re completely protected by my 100% Guarantee.
This is your invitation to become a part of the small handful of attorneys who get to take advantage of this power tool.
All The Best,
Civil Trial Attorney
P.S. If products Deposition Checklist – Plaintiff saves you just one case from collapsing – ever – it will have paid for itself many times over. Attorneys who are using my system right now are saving themselves “should have” thoughts every month.