If you are a plaintiffs’ bodily injury (BI) lawyer, this is what our Plaintiff’s Direct Examination of Medical Doctor will do for you:
- Organizes your deposition questions. Provides you with a time-tested order of questions for best results to raise the value of the personal injury damages in the case.
- Saves you time in preparing your deposition or trial questions.
- Helps you think through and plan all the various aspects of your medical questioning, so you are sure to hit every important point. (This is a 16 page battle-proven advice and questions checklist.)
- Gives you a low-cost way to put together your deposition questions. A low cost investment with a high time and money return on investment.
- Shows you are organized, which keeps the respect of the opposing counsel. (Do you know how important that is in settlement negotiations?)
You get our 100%, no questions asked, guarantee. If you look at this form and decide you don’t like it for any reason, including the font I used, just ask for your money back — anytime in the next 60days. You will get it credited back to you electronically without any hassle or work on your part!
Plaintiff’s Direct Examination of Medical Doctor is sold now for the low price of just $32. (That’s much less than the attorney time and secretarial cost of dictating one yourself.)
All The Best,
Civil Trial Attorney