This form will —
- Save your time preparing for depositions and trials.
- Give you ideas.
If you are the plaintiff’s attorney:
- Spouse’s BI Testimony gives you ready-made testimony checklists for your trial notebook, for deposition and trial testimony about the injuries. (Watch what such testimony can add to settlement values.)
- Spouse’s BI Testimony works also as a checklist to use with friends of the client, to draw their testimony out in details that hold the jury’s attention on injuries.
- Spouse’s BI Testimony gives you a checklist to put in your trial notebook to use in office discussions with the spouse and with friends of the client.
If you are the defendant’s attorney:
- Spouse’s BI Testimony gives you a ready made discovery checklist for BI depositions of the plaintiff’s family. Use Spouse’s BI Testimony to give you ideas for questions to family members about the items you will be able to use at trial to minimize injuries.
This Spouse’s BI Testimony checklist is so inexpensive that if it saves you one-half hour of time — ever — it would have paid for itself.
Click the “Add to cart” button to own Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist
We give you a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not delighted, you get your money back. You have nothing to lose!
Either side of the case can use this form! But the plaintiff has the most to gain by using the tried and true technique of having the spouse and friends tell the story of how the injuries affected every day life and the daily struggle with pain or disability. Every BI plaintiff’s attorney needs to master this technique, and this Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist leads you in the technique.
Three big points…
- The Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist saves you time. Pull the form up on your computer, and you have your testimony questions checklist!
- The Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist will give you the confidence of knowing that an expert trial attorney has mentored you on items to include. You get additional power added to your work.
- The Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist is a very low investment with a high value return.
You can own Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist for the price of only $19.80.
Our Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist is designed by a top trial attorney to get you what you want.
Most attorneys have no real system of developed forms. They waste time, and they miss issues and questions they should ask.
Most plaintiff’s attorneys never take the time to develop a complete checklist of the injury points to ask their client on the witness stand at trial. And most defense attorneys never take the time to develop a complete checklist of the injury points to ask the plaintiff at the deposition.
But that doesn’t have to be you.
My Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist is a mentor in a box, coaching you on the points you should consider.
Just think. For a few dollars you get a senior trial attorney as a mentor, a well drafted deposition question and trial testimony checklist, and a form you can use over and over, case after case. This is certainly a good investment.
All The Best,
Civil Trial Attorney
P.S. Did you know that you’ll get instant access to Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist. Get started just minutes from right now! Click on the “Add to cart” button to own Spouse’s BI Testimony Checklist for just $19.80!