The Deposition Checklist — about the Company’s Control. Use this legal form checklist as a additional part of the deposition of the driver (or on the defense side, for preparing that driver for his deposition). This form also can be used if you are deposing (or preparing) a company executive on the question of the company’s control.
This checklist is designed for either a plaintiff’s attorney taking the deposition of the truck driver or the defendant company’s executive for the purpose of establishing that the company was in control of the driver at the time of the MVA. However, if you are a defense lawyer, use this checklist for preparation of the defense witness who is being deposed, to assure that your defense witness has thought about the items likely to be asked. These are the items that every plaintiff’s attorney should ask about in a deposition, and every defendant’s attorney should have prepared her client to respond appropriately.
And of course, this deposition checklist also works as a checklist for trial questions or preparation of trial witnesses.
Most attorneys have no real system to prepare for a deposition on the issue of defendant’s master-servant control of the truck and truck driver involved in a truck accident. They waste time, and they miss issues and questions they should ask.
But that doesn’t have to be you.
Three Big Points:
- The Deposition Checklist on Company’s Control of Driver will make you better organized, in half the time you otherwise would spend. (Some attorneys will find they are saving 60, 70, even 75% of the deposition preparation time.)
- The Deposition Checklist on Company’s Control of Driver will give you the confidence of knowing that an expert trial attorney has coached you on items to include to ask about n the master – servant relationship in truck driving, so you are not forgetting critical items.
- The Deposition Checklist on Company’s Control of Driver is a very low investment with a high value return.
My Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver is a mentor in a box, coaching you on the master-servant fact points in a truck accident. Points you should consider in the MVA truck case and during your examination of the target defense witness. (Or if you are the responding attorney, telling you the points on which you need to prepare your witness to stand up to the questions properly.)
Just think. for a few dollars you get a coach’s advice that would take an hour for the coach to dictate. This is certainly one of the best investments you can make to get quick answers to the content and organization of questions you need to ask the witness.
You can own Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver for the price of only $35.
Upon ordering, you’ll get instant access to your Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver. You can get started in just minutes! In fact, if you have a truck MVA deposition coming up in just a couple of days, buy my system now, and start preparation five minutes from now. We deliver it to you right now, in PDF format for you to open and copy and use on your computer immediately!
What is the Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver?
Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver is a simple, easy to follow standard for listing and evaluating the questions you should ask. It is available here at this site. Either a plaintiff or defendant attorney can use this document in a MVA truck case and in any size firm.
This is a simple to follow checklist. Before the deposition, you’ll know what you need to ask the witness — and you will be organized!
Here’s what Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver will do for you:
- Deposition Checklist tells you the questions you need to ask in the deposition. Not only the usual master – servant relationship questions, but also the questions peculiar to driving a truck. For example, did you know that ICC rules require the company to make and keep an annual review of the driver’s driving? If you did not have our checklist, would you think of asking for it?
- Deposition Checklist is on your computer in PDF format, for you to change and add items quickly for your specific case.
- Deposition Checklist organizes your deposition questions, from opening to closing.
- Deposition Checklist saves you time in preparing your questions. Depo prep time is cut dramatically.
- Deposition Checklist gives you a low-cost way to put together your deposition questions, efficiently, just like seasoned litigators or 30 years or more.
- Deposition Checklist shows you are organized, which keeps the respect of the court and opposing counsel. (Do you know how important that is in the settlement negotiations that will come after the depositions?)
- Deposition Checklist lets you go forth to the deposition or trial in the confidence of preparation.
- Deposition Checklist helps you think through and plan all aspects of the deposition, so you are sure to hit every important point.
Think about this… when you walk into the deposition, you will feel one of two ways: Prepared or Unprepared. I don’t need to ask you which one is a better feeling.
The fact is, just the FEELING of being prepared for one deposition alone must be worth $35. Consider your small investment a little “emotional insurance policy.” When you walk in feeling prepared, the other side will notice.
IMPORTANT: Let me recap…
- Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver will help you organize these issues in your deposition questions. Quickly and surely, and easily.
- Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver prepares you better than you ever have been before on these issues, in less time.
- Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver is comprehensive, for your benefit; you can check and think about all the bases to cover. It is your best confidence builder.
- Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver will keep you laser focused on developing your questions, not fumbling like an amateur.
- Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver is a very low investment with a high value return.
This is your invitation to become a part of the handful of attorneys who know the power of using a deposition checklist to be prepared faster and better.
All the best,
Civil Trial Attorney
P.S. If Deposition Checklist – Company’s Control of Driver saves you just one hour of time – ever – it will have paid for itself. Attorneys who are using my system right now are saving valuable hours every year.
P.P.S. People who buy this form usually also buy the $14 form (six pages) for Notice of Deposing Corporation regarding Control of Driver and Independent Negligence of Corporation.