Trial Notebook System
For organizing your case for battle, a tested litigation / trial notebook system, including forms, is available in two formats: For your own peace of mind you should use a litigation/trial notebook system for organizing any case in litigation.
When you get to a deposition or to the courthouse, everything will be in order so that you will maintain an appearance of purpose and drive.
The object of this litigation / trial notebook system is: both (1) deposition and also (2) trial success through a SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATION. Take a tip from the best trial lawyers — use a trial notebook.
This Trial Notebook System Will Cut Your Final Trial Prep Time By As Much As 40% or more.
This system is such a great aid to any litigation lawyer (and to the legal assistants who can ease and quicken the work flow) that there is now two versions available for you to get “the system”, a copyrighted trial notebook system by Leonard Bucklin. This is a system for both depositions and trial — indeed the system to organize your entire case, from the time the client comes in the door, through the depositions and discovery, through the settlement negotiations and trial, until the litigation is completed and the client has told you how great you were!
Use the “best practices” of winning trial attorneys — a proven trial notebook system, right now. Choose between the two versions described below.
This version is available to our customers, from this supplier, for the price of only $70.
To learn more about this inexpensive and immediately downloadable e-book trial notebook system, please visit the Litigation Ready Website
If you want the two loose-leaf volume hard copy version, called Building Trial Notebooks™, order from the James Publishing web site.
Features of DepoForm™ copyrighted checklists and deposition forms
- You get top quality. Each form is written or edited by a top trial lawyer.
- You get a mentor and experienced guide. You avoid mistakes of omission.
- You save time. You will be faster and better organized.
- We deliver your litigation checklist or deposition form to you in PDF format, electronically to you, immediately as the last part of the automated purchase. Just an immediate click by you to download. What you need to walk into the deposition with at 8 a.m. tomorrow — Delivered to you Now!
- We promise you our no questions guarantee. If you do not agree that your purchase from Lawyer-Deposition-Forms™ or LawyerTrialForms™ is worth every penny, just ask for your money back in 60 days. No questions. No red tape. You keep our product. You get your money back. You have nothing to lose.
Litigation Tips Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter spotlighting featured forms and useful tips and tactics. On occasion we may also send notice of special offers or 'subscriber only' discounts.
Our "100% money back, No Questions Asked, Guarantee"
If you don't totally agree that the book with all its forms is worth every penny, simply tell us within 60 days to refund your money. You keep our book; we refund your money. What could be better!